We shot some of the coolest and most creative people in London in this season’s denim trends – and we asked them about their style.
1. Daisy Lowe, It-girl – “I quite like the boyfriend jeans look. It’s so sexy to just be in jeans and a T-shirt.”
2. Bip Ling, DJ and blogger – “I just love how casual denim is. With jeans, I often fold up the ends a few times.” Prince Pelayo Díaz, design student and blogger – “My father is my style icon. He is always running around town on a Vespa in a suit.”
3. Edie Campbell, model – “My style is quite simple and plain and my fashion inspiration is Natalie Portman in Léon.”
4. Jerome Ribeiro, graphic designer – “This summer I’m wearing a singlet and shorts hopefully!”
5. Julia Sarr-Jamois, fashion editor – “Denim is seasonless. I like to pair it with bright colours.”
6. Bryan Adams, rock star – ”I like dark denim; the secret is not to wash them.”