Saturday, May 28, 2011
Friday, May 27, 2011
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Monday, May 16, 2011
Thursday, May 12, 2011
I received my first award. Thank you very much for it, Holly! Holly is one of my favourite bloggers. She is an amazing and beautiful girl who will help in difficult times, will give advice. She is very pleasant to talk.
10 things about me:
1. My name is Alina
2. Dellos is not my real name
3. I live in Russia
4. In the future i want to move to Europe/USA
5. My height is 174 cm, which is why i complex
6. I love oranges
7. Music - an important part of my life
8. My family is the most precious thing i have
9. I don't have many friends, but they are all important to me
10. Blogging makes me happy
And I want to give this award to:
The rules for these awards are:
1) Thank the person who gave you this award and link back to them in your post
2) Tell us 10 things about yourself
3) Nominate your bloggers
4) Contact these bloggers and let them know they have received this award
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
1. Boxing clever
Drawstring shorts can get a smart style boost from a boxy T-shirt in a bright, silky material. And to elongate those legs even more, opt for whisper thin strappy sandals.
2. Golden girl
With a simple shift dress in a knockout shade like violet or fuchsia, all you really need is a gold belt to accentuate the waist. Sun-kissed skin optional.
3. Round the colour-block
A soft-shouldered blazer goes all glam when in a luxe fabric and paired with short shorts. And the ship is far from setting sail when it comes to colour-blocking head-to-toe.
4. A gust of style
Forget body-con. Let the winds of change bring you loose layers this season – a roomy tank over a billowing skirt in contrasting brights is as easy as it is stylish.
All clothes - h&m
All clothes - h&m