Tuesday, March 29, 2011

29 march 2011

Hey, bloggers! How do you spend today? I'm a little sad day, because today we came to an end 12 days of school holidaysI am saddened by the weather and what I'll be back to school
I have not updated the blog yesterday, because I absolutely did not have time to do this. Early this morning I went to Finland. From my city of Lappeenranta about 3 hours drive away. It seems that this is not enough. For me it was a long way. The reason forall that swayed me in traffic. We bought a huge amount of food, tasty stuff, and some of the clothes for meI will show you all the new clothes and shoes. Just not today. Now I need to sleep, tomorrow is waiting for me early rise. Tomorrow I promise to show all. 
In the mean time, some photos of Lappeenranta. 
Kisses, Alina.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...